Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sassy Studio Sponsorship day.........



This week, Sassy Studios is sponsoring  Time 4 Scrap   challenge blog!  Their theme this week is HALLOWEEN!!!!!



I have used MUMMY SASSY from Sassy Studios for my card this week!   The papers are from a Halloween pack I've had for awhile.  I coloured her with Copic, used my MS web and bat punches and some shredded up gauze. The sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to head on over to the challenge & check it out!!! You could win some Sassy Studio images if you play along!!!! Good luck!!!

HUGS,
Chris

3 comments:

Annette said...

Hahahaa, love the sentiment!! LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, this is wicked cool! Love the spiderweb punches you used and that mesh.

Lady-Ann said...

Hi Chris

Thank you for participate at T4S challenge...lobe your card and the sentiment....
kisssss
Lady/DT-T4S

Blog Archive