Monday, September 16, 2013

Sassy Studio Sponsorship............sketch time!!!

This week, Sassy Studios is sponsoring Seems a little Sketchy challenge blog! Here is the sketch for the week:



AND here is my card using Ariel Pin Up from Sassy Studios:
 The papers are from a 4x6 travel pack that I thought fit well with Ariel.  I coloured her with Copics and At You Spica pens! I chalked the sky and the sand and added some glitter to make the pearl shiny!!! 



Don't forget to head on over to the challenge & check it out!!! You could win some Sassy Studio images if you play along!!!! Good luck!!!

HUGS,

Chris

3 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, love your coloring! Great added pearls too.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - I love your pearl and the papers and image are fab!

Thank you for joining the challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy!

Sheena
xxx

alethea said...

Fabulous card! Love your colouring of the image!! Thanks for joining us at SALS! HUgsxx

Blog Archive