Monday, October 28, 2013

Incy Wincy Challenge - Red & White


    Good morning!!!! 

This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT  challenge for you....another colour challenge!!!!  Let's see your RED & WHITE creations!!!!


And here is my card, using an image from our sponsor, Saturated Canary! The papers are from Bazzill - Red Devil and she is coloured with Copics.  Isn't she gorgeous??  Love this image!!!!  My bow looks a little wonky in this photo but IRL it looks normal....not sure why it is crooked! LOL  OOPS!!!! 



 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win one of two GREAT prizes this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Morning Chris, Aww how lovely is your image coloured so beautifully too! gorgeous card as always x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable image
luv
Debby

Annette said...

Fab card hon. Looks straight to me. I might have to enter this one.
Hugs
Annette
xx

dragonllew said...

Great card Chris love the bright red you have used
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! xx

Blog Archive