Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Canada Day!

I LOVE being Canadian & I'm so proud to be Canadian - and I'm so proud of our Canadian athletes!!! We kicked BUTT at the Winter Olympics this year!!! YAYYYY!!!!!  

I have made another page for my perpetual calendar, this time adorned in maple leafs and a sexy Mountie!! This is Canada Honey from Sassy Studios.



 I am entering this into the JUST INSPIRATIONAL challenge which is monochromatic.  Sassy Studios is sponsoring that challenge blog this week, so head on over there & you could win some Sassy images!!!!
Have a GREAT week!!!!
HUGS,
Chris

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

This Chris is fabulous x

Annette said...

So let me get this straight, you're Canadian, right? I wasn't entirely sure from your post!! ;0)

Fab calendar page hun. Love the red maple leaves. I'm sure they signify a country, but I forget which one. Hmmm, perhaps you can remind me? LOL

Have a great day my Canadian friend!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Chris, another awesome month in your calendar. Love your coloring and that paper with the image.

vivie said...

so cute this calendar!!! thanks you so much for joining us at just inspirational!!

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Très sympa !
Merci pour ta participation au just inspirational challenge
Bises

Lisbeth K said...

To be proud of your country is never wrong :) And as a Norwegian- I think Norway did a pretty good job in the Olympics as well lol

Great calenderpage,love the maple leafs :)Thank you for joining us at JIC this week, good luck :)

Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
DT Through The Purple Haze
DT Just Inspirational
DT The Outlawz, Sketch

Blog Archive