Monday, April 21, 2014

Love to Create - MONOCHROMATIC and RIBBON



  (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY!) 
   

Good morning!!!! 

This week the LOVE TO CREATE  Design team has a GREAT challenge for you...

Monochromatic AND Ribbon
(make sure you use both to qualify!!!)


Here is mine: 

Our sponsor this week is Art by MiRan.  CUTE CUTE CUTE digis...go check it out!!! I have used Miss Sunshine and a whole lotta orange!! I LOVE orange..such a bright happy colour!!!!


 Now that you've seen my card,  head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I am also entering this into the Anything Goes challenge at the Art By MiRan challenge blog, Ribbon, Twine and Washi Tape at the Crafting when we can challenge blog,  and Anything Goes at Challenges 4 Everybody.


HUGS, 
Chris

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card Chris, love the image and the superb colours hugs hun xxxx

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card Chris x

Joey said...

Lovely card Chris, such cheerful colours, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

Craft Paper said...

Cute card! I love the orange color you chose for your monochromatic card. Thanks for playing with Crafting When We Can!

Mi Ran Jung said...

It is so cute. Love it. I love the orange color. Orange color is one of my favorite. Love the ribbon and papers. Thanks for joining us at artbymiran challenge. Hugs Miran

Amy A said...

Chris, this is so sweet. Love the image! Great DP's and layout. Love the ribbon too, ties it all together beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges this week!

Amy~DT

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card Chris pretty colour combo too! hugs me x

Blog Archive