Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spring time....finally!!!!

 Good morning everyone!!  I am entering this card (& have mailed it) into the Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge, which is For the Girls! 
I am also entering it into the Glitter & Sparkle challenge which is Use a Digi.  ABC Challenge is M for Monochromatic so I'm going to enter her there too!! And one last one, Sisters of Craft has an Anything Goes challenge!

This is a Saturated Canary image & I just loved colouring her!!!  So much fun!!!!

I am off to do The Calgary Humane Society Dog Jog this morning, and I'm pretty excited!!  I raised just over $500 and our team, the Chew Barkas raised over $1200!!! YAYYY!!!!  AND the forecast changed, so no rain!!!!

Have a great day!!!
Hugs,
Chris

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and nicely coloured too! x

michelle said...

Gorgeous creation! love the colour tones! thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt.xx

Blog Archive