Wednesday, August 20, 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge = Q is for............


QUICK AND EASY!!!

 Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  



Our sponsor this challenge is Fred She Said, so if you join us this week, you could win some great digis!!  

My card is something I CASE'D from a scrapbook retreat I went to.  The lady used a tree like this on a scrapbook page & I thought....hey, that would make a cute card!! I used some sequins and rhinestones I had laying around (literally!!) and added a star and some glitter!  Easy peasy!!!!


Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris


2 comments:

Annette said...

Fab card and a great idea with the thread.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Dorte said...

Super take on the chall theme, Chris,
hugs Dorte

Blog Archive