Wednesday, September 17, 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for

SOMETHING FESTIVE


 Here is my card for the ABC Christmas challenge  this time. You have 2 weeks to enter this challenge so I hope you join us!!  

Our sponsor this challenge is FRECKLED FAWN, so if you join us this week, you could win a great prize from them!! They were so generous and sent us a little goodie package to use.....but boy was it a challenge!!!  Here are the goodies they sent.........


And here is what I came up with...........

Was super hard, and I'm not 100% happy with it, but it IS festive!!! LOL 

Thanks for popping by....be sure to check out the challenge & join us this week!!!
Hugs,
Chris


2 comments:

Zw@@n said...

A very festive card, Christ. I love the colours and the use of the goodies. Luv, Wilma

Dorte said...

Beautiful colours you have used for your card, Chris,love your use of the goodies,
hugs Dorte

Blog Archive