Thursday, October 23, 2014

If you give a crafter a cookie.............

Chances are, she'll eat it while crafting!! LOL  

Seriously....this is my new Design Team!!!  Check out the Challenge blog HERE!!!   The inspiration every 2 weeks is.......you guessed it...cookies!!! Oh my ...some of them look scrumptious!!! WOW!!! Wish I could bake like that!!!  Anyway, these cookies are calorie free too!!!  YAYYY!!!!!   

This is my first challenge with these gals & I'm really excited! Deanne has some great challenges and sponsors lined up & I can't wait!!!!   This week, our sponsor is A Day For Daisies, and I have used Spooky Fall Tree.  


This is your cookie inspiration:




And here is my card:  I ran with the pumpkins & spiders in these cookies!!! 


Thanks for popping by!!  Head on over to the challenge blog and check it out!! Join us for some GREAT prizes and some yummy cookies!!!
Hugs,
Chris

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card xx

Annette said...

Lovely card honey and congrats on your new DT post.

Kelly L said...

Beautiful card, Chris! I just love pumpkins!! :) Those cookies look pretty tasty too. Congrats on the new design team. Hugs, Kel

Blog Archive