Friday, May 8, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs - FACEBOOK FRIDAY challenge!!

Hey everyone! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!  Every Friday, Sassy Studios is sponsoring a FLASHBACK FRIDAY post, where the Design Team showcases some fabulous images that are older and still available!!!  

Not gonna lie....these FBF Steampunk images are KILLING ME... OMG!!!! I even went out and bought some Tim Holtz cogs/wheels and compasses...and I have absolutely NO CLUE what the hell to do with them!!! Shoot me now!!!!

This image is available at a discounted price FOR THIS WEEK ONLY!!! So get on over there and pick up  VIVIAN GEAR FRAME now!!! 

So....this first card I did - not happy with it at all, but I had such a crazy busy week, I had to submit it for the challenge because I didn't think I'd have time to make another!  BUT I hated it...and it drove me crazy for 2 days!!!!  I am almost embarrassed to show you it, but thought I'd share the transition!!! 


SO, that night, I got up out of bed.....went downstairs and tore it apart!  I used some printable paper from the WWW....some cardboard keys I spritzed gold and some brass/copper brads and a couple Tim Holtz wheels!  I am happier with it for sure...and I'm glad I fixed it, cuz that one up top...is U-G-L-Y!!!!  




Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!!!
HUGS,
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive