Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Rosy Tilda

Another card for the monthly swap I explained in the last post - I should have just posted these together...ahhh well!!!! Same paper, same DP, same stamp. I added Old Olive polytwill ribbon to a piece of Hodgepodge hardware, stamped the word Cherish and attached it. She is coloured with prismas and gamsol as well!!

If all posts go as planned, I am laying on the beach in Sunny British Columbia enjoying a cold bevvy and playing with my nieces and nephews in the water!!! Wheeee!!!!

7 comments:

finnabair said...

every time i look at those Tildas I'm amazed - how cute they are - lovely cars, absolutley.... maybe one day I try some carmaking my myself...

Tracy said...

So cute! I have to play with the Tilda's you sent me! I hope you are having fun on the beach!

AmethystCat said...

love all the different ways you did the Tildas. Too precious and sweet! Hope you're having fun on the beach!

Kelly L said...

Lovely Tilda on such pretty rose paper! Yummy!

Hope you are stayin' safe girl. I hear the riptides are really something right now at the beaches with the tropical storms and such. Looking forward to getting away myself though. Hugs, Kel

Anonymous said...

They are just darling! I love the colors from the paper. Great cards!

Keryn Campbell said...

Tilda is always a winner. I love the colours you've used.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, she looks better everytime, its the paper, its got to be that paper!!!

Have fun sunning yourself.
Take care
Marcia

Blog Archive