Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rainy Day thoughts and a golfer's notebook

Another notebook with Tilda! This image was given to me awhile ago too, but I think I must have her now too!! LOL The paper is Soft Sky Designer Series Paper (SU) & the hydrangea flowers are from Prima (I got them at Michael's...I'm soooo happy they are carrying flowers now!!) I used a storybook alphabet I've had for ages and added stickles to all the rain drops.
Thought I better make a "masculine" notebook & since I had an extra golfer image from the monthly swap, I decided to use him. The paper is from Creative Memories & the blue stripe is actually ON the paper...cool eh?? I coloured the golfer with my koh-i-noor pencils and gamsol. I didn't add any sentiments cuz you know MEN.....won't use it if it's too girly!!! LOL

9 comments:

Tracy said...

You keep making the most adorable notebooks! They must be flying off the table at the market!

Seleise said...

love the golfer notebook - I needed that idea - thanks! And, the rainy day card is just fabulous!

Littlekel90 said...

Adorable notebooks, Chris. I love the bright colors on the flowers, and the golfer is a perfect guy notebook. :) Kel

Linda Deline said...

Hi Chris... love your blog too. It's funny you mentioned Whiff of Joy... I've ordered the Charlotte Angel from there. Looks like another on-line store I'll be using a lot...lol!! Have fun. God bless. Linda

Deb said...

I do love your notebooks, the golfer is so cute yet very masculine, perfect!

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG CHRIS, YOUR NOTEBOOKS LOOK FANTASTIC...THE GOLFER IMAGE LOOKS AWESOME!

thestampspot said...

The golfer one definately is my favourite, very nice!

:)Marcia

Suzanne said...

These are so cute.

Jane said...

What great notebooks! What are you using to bind them with?

I had to laugh about how you got the image in a swap but now you needed to go buy the stamp. That's how I was with High Hopes images. I traded for some...then went and spent $100 on their site! LOL.

Jane
SBS4

Blog Archive