Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Magnolia notebooks

I spent a little time in my cave today making a few cards and these 2 notebooks with matching pens. I'm hoping to sell them at the Farmer's Market next Thurs. The other ones I had sold well, so I hope these ones will too!!!




Supplies for both:
Stamps: Magnolia (images that were given to me); Verve Visual sentiment
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Honey Pie; various scraps from my bin
Ink: rose red; koh-i-noor pencils & gamsol;
Accessories & tools: crop-o-dile; real red ribbon; scrap piece of ribbon; stickles; prima fancies (burlap); brads;

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute. I especially like the red one.

scrappinmominky said...

Very cute. Love everything. I'm visiting you from scs. Glad to visit.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Marcia said...

Chris these are gorgeous, I know they will be snapped up at the markets. Looks like you are back in the swing of things.

Tracy said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl! These notebooks are adorable! They will be snatched right up! I hope things are going better at the market for you! I sent you a big package earlier this week! I'll e-mail soon! I miss ya!

Seleise said...

adorable books! Good luck!

Littlekel90 said...

Oh, Chris, these are so sweet. If the mom's don't snatch them up, the little girls will beg for them. SOOOO cute! I have to get creative and make a few of these for little girl birthdays. Maybe you should put a piece of ribbon around them and a to/from tag to show what great gifts they would make for young girls. (just a thought) :D hope you don't mind me putting in my 2 cents ;) Kel

Donelda said...

these are adorable!! I love them both! Nice watermark too! You fancy girl :-)

Blog Archive