Friday, August 22, 2008

100 DAYS!!!

In 100 days, I will be celebrating my Blogaversary!!! AND, I am at 8300 or so hits on my blog! Let's see if we can hit both those milestones at ONCE!! Only 1700 more visitors in less than 3 1/2 months....can we do it????

There will be DOUBLE the blog candy - I am gathering it today, so will have a photo soon!! PASS ON THE WORD.....you won't want to miss this!!!! :) (cuz you all know how terrible I am at ordering something I already have......hint hint)

POST a comment on the original blog candy post HERE, and lets get that counter moving!!!!

ETA: Here are the prizes: Package 1 includes a variety of adhesive 4x6 mats from Autumn Leaves, a selection of 6x6 Designer paper from SU, Basic Grey and Arctic Frog Lilly Pad, Prima Sprites, ribbon, ribbon slides, 3 unmounted stamps from High Hopes (Pig, a chocolate and a heart), a set of clear stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps, an accordion album ready to alter, and some stamped images. Package 2 includes a variety of adhesive 4x6 mats from Autumn Leaves, a selection of 6x6 Designer paper from SU, Basic Grey and Arctic Frog Lilly Pad, Prima Sprites, ribbon, photo corners, a wood mounted stamp from American Art, 3 unmounted stamps, an accordion album ready to alter, and some stamped images.

I of course WILL add more to these packages as I come across some goodies I know you will love!!! The first # I draw when I reach 10,000 will get to choose package 1 or 2, then I will draw a second # for the other package!!! Hope this intrigues you to pass on the word!!!! :)

(sorry the pics are so crappy - I am so frustrated with this camera I could scream! I am using the old one until I figure out the settings on our new one.....sorry!!!)

6 comments:

Monique said...

Congrats on hitting a milestone, I look forward to your ideas and inspiration. Love the Blog Candy and would love to win either package.

Donelda said...

Hey girl!! Totally throwing my name into the draw!! YOU ROCK!!
:-)

Denise said...

Congrats on all those hits. I would love to win some blog candy. Keep up the great work and inspiration.

Kelly L said...

Terrific blog candy packages. I would love to win one, too. Heading to the post you mentioned above to put my name in the hat! :D Kel

Linanna DESIGNS said...

HI, congratulations on your milestone. I love this blog, such lovely cards full of inspiration. Would love to win some blog candy. Hugs Linda x

Linda said...

Congratulation!! 10000 hits!! Put my name in for the blog candy.

Blog Archive