Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bee thanking you.....

I made this card for my sister Cindy and her family for having us out at their cottage last week. Her kitchen is going to be decorated with yellow/black/bumblebees so I thought this was appropriate for her! The base is yo-yo yellow and the stamp is from Stampendous. The flowers are from my "collection" of primas & the black brad is from the Dollar Store! I used Crystal stickles on the bee and the flowers and crystal effects on his wings. I scalloped the bottom of the card with my corner rounder. This card is
5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

8 comments:

Blog said...

Adorable bee card. :)

Tammy said...

CUTE!!!

Tammy
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Very bright and bubbly, adorable.

:) Marcia
SBS4

Kelly L said...

I bee thinkin' she will LOVE it! LOL . . . okay, that was corny, but really I love the yellow and black strips that coordinate so well with your bumble bee! :) Kel

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, so thoughtful of you to match it to the new decor! I bet she will love it!

Tracy said...

I love this card! That bee is so cute! She will love it!

Donelda said...

Chris, you are SOOO thoughtful!!

Blog Archive