Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boy Birthdays...ugh

Why are boy birthday cards soooo hard to do?? I guess cuz you can't pretty them up with flowers or ribbon.....lol..... Here are 2 cards I made, one is for my nephew who is turning one, Paper: Pacific Point cardstock & Designer Series paper; Ink: Pacific Point; Stamps: Magnolia, Gina K (sentiment); ribbon from my stash; stickles
and for my cousin who is turning 5! Paper: Real Red; DP from my scrap bin; Ink: Paletter Noir; su reinkers (watercoloured dog and wall); copic markers (Edwin); black brads; pop dots; stickles; Stamps: Magnolia (Edwin, Rufus, Grafitti, wall)

6 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous cards, great images, love the graffiti, I have to make a man's card tomorrow, even worse!

Anonymous said...

Oh pick me, I love that grafitti! I'm with you, man cards are so hard to come up with.

Fab!

:) Marcia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I love the images!

Kelly L said...

Awww, I think you did a great job with these guys, and I am sure the boys will both love them. I usually feel very hesitant to create guy cards, too but afterwards I usually like them a lot!

Lois aka katesmum said...

Those are great cards...I just love the little boy figures.

Jane said...

See, I think boys are easier. Possibly because I have two of them??? I don't know. But great job. I like the top one best. Great coloring!

Jane

Blog Archive