Friday, September 26, 2008

HOLY SNAPPIN'!!!!!

We are WELL over 10,000!!! What a great feeling!! THANKS again to everyone who looks, reads, lurks, leaves comments, suffers my incessant nattering & endless photos of Brick in his lawn chair (LOL). I went to random.org and the winner is.................................... (drum roll please).................................

HOLLY!!!! Congratulations Holly!!!You get a very FULL envelope of goodies!!!! Please email me your address & I will get it right out to you!!!!!

Thank you everyone for reading and visiting and commenting!!!

I STILL have one more VERY full envelope for my BLOGAVERSARY gift in 65 days! I will be posting about how to win that one VERY soon!!!!! Keep your eyes peeled and your bananas open!!! LOL (sorry, reallyyyy bad joke of my Uncles!)

Have a great weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Holey canoley! Thanks! I'm so excited!

bumblebee creations said...

Cograts both of you!!

bumblebee creations said...

oops! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chris, that is a mammoth effort.

:) Marcia

MichelleO said...

How funny... Congrats to the winner!

Just a FYI.. I tagged you on my blog ;)
HUGS
MichelleO

Blog Archive