Saturday, December 13, 2008

An award for me?!?!?!? (blush)


I was nominated by my FABO Big Sis, Glenda for an award - thanks Sis!!!!! Go check out her blog - she does amazing work!!!! And is so fun - wish I could travel like you!!!


The rules for the award are:
~The winner may put the logo on their blog

~Put a link to the person who sent you the award

~Nominate 5 blogs~Put links to their blogs

~Leave a message for your nominees
Soooooo, my nominees for this award are:
All of these ladies are amazingly talented - go check out their blogs if you haven't already!!!!!

2 comments:

Oma said...

Thank you for the award Chris. Now to find some other bloggers to pass it on to.

Kelly L said...

Awww, shucks!! Thanks, Chris . . . there hasn't been a lot of creativity "recently" on my blog. Hope to be all caught up with household/family chores around here soon. Psst . . .Christmas is only 12 days away!! (I have so much to do, so much to do *insert scurrying rabbit here*). LOL Thanks again, girl!! :) Kel

Blog Archive