Friday, January 16, 2009

Elephant Love

I absolutely love elephants - my living room is decorated in a "safari" theme - I keep hoping they will bring me good luck! When Simon Says Stamp came out with this set in their latest releases, I HAD to have it!!!! Here are 2 cards I made with them
The sentiment is from a Studio G clear set from Michael's.
The sentiment is from an SU set called One of a Kind. I quite like this card the more I look at it.
Sorry I don't have much to say tonight - I'm a bit "blue" tonight and I'm not sure why! My mojo is gone and I have a ton of things I want to get done!! Ahh well, maybe I will go read! G'night!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww don't feel blue Chris, your mojo is only hiding. It will come out to play again very soon.
Mine goes missing from time to time and it always comes back with it's tail between it's legs.
These two cards tell me your mojo was hiding very close and crept back in when you weren't looking. c'oz they are gorgeous!
Viv xx

Kelly L said...

So sorry you are feeling blue, sweetie! Your elephant cards are adorable. I love the bright colors of the elephants in the second one, and the image on the first one is so sweet! :) Kel

AmethystCat said...

love the elephant cards! so super cute. Hope the mojo is back!

Blog Archive