Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another Star Album

My friend just had a baby last week, and this album is for her. I used shades of purple because she hates pink!!! I am going to meet baby Fiona this morning! So I've been busy working on this album along with the gazillion meetings and work things I had to do this week!!! I finished it Thurs. night but only took pictures of it last night. My kudos go out to you Moms - I don't know how you do it all in a day...and I don't have kids!!! LOL

Here are a couple of pages inside.


And the top view.

The tutorial for this is found in the I love minis blog - the blinkie is in my side bar --> Thanks for looking - I'm off to meet Fiona!!



6 comments:

Tracy said...

CUTE!!!

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Very cute Chris!
Dee

Deb said...

oh wow, Chris, that is amazing, beautiful!

Jane said...

I have never had the nerve to try one of these albums. They look so complicated! Your's is beautiful. Was it as hard as it looks? Did you have a sample to look at? I've found online tutorials but they all freaked me out! LOL.

Jane
SBS4

AmethystCat said...

super fantabulous!! And, purple is the best color in the world! awesome!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

This is beautiful Chris. I am sure it is a treasure that will be kept for a long time to come.

:) Marcia

Blog Archive