Monday, August 10, 2009

Ornament box

I found this great tutorial on an ornament box so I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't make the ornament for inside, I just added some gum balls as it is a gift for a friends daughter! You can find the tutorial HERE

I used some funky paper from Doodlebug that I got in a clearance bin, Summer Sun & Tangerine Tango CS to make the box. I paper pieced Tilda's dress to match the DP and coloured the rest with Copics. I followed the tutorial & voila.......cute little gift box that showcases whatever is inside!!!!






Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!!!!

8 comments:

Stef H said...

what a fabulous box! love all the papers! super job!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Chris! Aren't those ornament boxes great..........so versatile!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! This is just awesome!! I love that box!! I really need to try one of these out!! :) HUGS

Jacque said...

Oh Chris!!! That is plum cute!!! Those papers you have used are delightful!!! Great job...dang, you can do everything!!! Hugs..Jacque

Diane said...

Awesome little box,my nephew would love all those gum balls,lol!
Super cute Chris!!!

Donelda said...

Katie did such a great job of this tutorial and your creation with it is wonderful. I love the gumballs in it!! My husband loves those things -- me, yuck!! But if it is a great package, like this gift box, even I would love to recieve them :-)

stephanne said...

This is adorable, I may have to give this a whirl, love what you've made here, it turned out perfect!!
Stephanne

Charlene Austin said...

OMGod Chris! This is just the cutest creation ever!!

Blog Archive