Thursday, November 26, 2009

My first Tri-Fold Card

I made my first Tri-Fold card at my retreat at the beginning of November, and it was surprisingly easy!!! It is a bit tricky getting stamps & embellishments for all the little boxes, so I let the Designer paper do a lot of the work for me!!!!





Thanks for stopping by!!!! Have a great week!!

Don't forget to join us in our SIMON SAYS STAMP challenge this week (Winter love) , our INCY WINCY DESIGNS challenge (Anything goes) and our CORROSIVE CHALLENGE this week (Let's go to the movies!)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!!! Enjoy the turkey, family & friends today!!!!! Gobble Gobble!!!!
Chris

3 comments:

Liz said...

wow that card is brilliant Was it hard?

Liz xx

debby4000 said...

Brilliant job with tri fold card and love those snowmen.
luv
Debby

AmethystCat said...

super duper cute!

Blog Archive