Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge Blog....Paper Piecing



This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge is PAPER PIECING!!!! I love paper piecing, especially little girls dresses and things! So fun!!!

Here I've used a Gorjuss Girl stamp and some Razzleberry DP from Stampin Up! The flowers were a gift from my Secret Valentine on a Yahoo group I belong to! They are vellum layers and very pretty! There is a great prize this month so I hope you will go and check it out & join us!
Chris

6 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Chris

This is absolutely stunning. Perfect technique for this image or is that the other way round. never mind I just love it.

Hugs Ali x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I love this image and the paper piecing is fab ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Chris, love the wonderful image and the beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

magicalmagpie said...

I love this card, the colours are great, and I love those flowers they look like gossamer.
Gail

jjcreations said...

Awesome job with the paper piecing Chris. I love that turned down corner. I should think to do that more often because I use so much double sided DSP. Thanks for the reminder.

Diane said...

Looks fabulous! Love her dress!

Blog Archive