Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Simon Says......Easter or Spring and some glimmer!

The challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog is Easter or Spring and some GLIMMER!!! Yes, we mean shiny, shimmery sparkly things!

My first card is a cutie Easter Tilda from last year. I painted the flowers with copics to match the paper, and spritzed them with Glimmer mist (juneberry). Tilda is sitting on a very glittery egg too!!!




For my second project, I chose a cute House Mouse stamp that I got from the Simon Says Stamp Superstore, and made a 2-4-6-8 box (got the instructions AGES ago from Splitcoast Stampers!) Inside the box are some yummy chocolates for my Secret Easter Bunny exchange at work next week.



I spritzed the blue paper with Glacier Glimmer Mist to give it some shimmer...I really wish it had photographed better, it looks so pretty!!!! The eggs have stickles on them to make them sparkly too!!








I hope you will join us this week - the prize is another $25 shopping spree at Simon Says Stamp Superstore...how can you NOT enter??? What a GREAT prize!!!! Also, if you enter this challenge and come back here on Friday, you can enter to win my Fabulous Friday Freebie....always GREAT prizes here EVERY week!!!! All you have to do is enter the SSS challenge!!!! How easy!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!



Chris

9 comments:

Glenda J said...

So cute! Great bright colours.

jjcreations said...

Awesome little package and ya just gotta love those house mouse..es! I'm sure this will go over well in the exchange!!!

Lorraine A said...

I love this Chris,, soo cute ! :-) Gorgeous image and the carton idea is fabulous :-)

Now I am confuddled ,,, where's Tilda gone ?? is she scared of this cute mouse ??? lol :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Holly Young said...

Adorable!

Mary Lou said...

Very cute package Chris~~love the sparkly eggs!! Thanks for chance at freebie :)
Blessings of thanks

HappyCrafter said...

What cute easter cards, love the little eggs and how you spruced them up.

HappyCrafter said...

What cute easter cards, love the little eggs and how you spruced them up.

Martine said...

oooo so cute sweetie, love both projects darlin, bet these took you a while, love em both darlin, i would love to see wm in real life, bet they are very very sparkly :)

xx

Martine

Timcso said...

Very cute creations Chris! Love the colours and the images! The flowers are beautiful!:)

Hugs, Tímea

Blog Archive