Monday, March 8, 2010

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Off to the RACES!!!!

This weeks theme at Incy Wincy Designs is "Off to the Races"....now, this may seem like a strange theme, BUT remember that the Incy Wincy charity is based out of Australia....and a BIG event in March is the Adelaide Cup - HORSE RACING!! See the connection now??? Anything with a horse on it will do!!!!!! :)

This card is made using a digital image from M&M Designz. I made a faux wood background (brown ink dragged across neutral CS, then white ink smudged in lines over top) The brown brads around the horses are fuzzy and the other ones on the sentiment are pewter. This card measures 6x6 & I made it for my sister-in-law who is a BIG horse lover (she has 3 of her own!!)

I hope you will join us at the Incy Wincy Challenge blog this week!!!! Can't wait to see what you have created!!!!!

Chris

2 comments:

Penny said...

This is cute. I don't think I've ever seen a card with a horse on it.

jjcreations said...

Great card Chris - I've never seen the faux wood technique - very cool!!!

Blog Archive