Thursday, March 11, 2010

Prairie Fairy images...sooo cute!!!

I have 2 cards to show you from Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps. Roberta is a fellow Canadian and a GREAT artist!!! You really need to go to her site and check it out!!!!

This first card is a scrapling (3.5" x 5.5"). I used Pink Passion CS, some scraps of Basic Grey DP and some scrap rikrak. I coloured the bunny with my Koh-i-noor pencils and Gamsol.


This second card is a 5x5" square card. I used pink passion CS, and some DP from SU (can't remember the series) and some scrap ribbon. The flowers and rhinestones are from my stash and I just HAD to add Googlie eyes to this cute monster. I also added some Crystal Effects to her nose & teeth for some dimension! Inside it says, "I hope your birthday is monstrously delicious"

Thanks for stopping by!!!! Have a great weekend!!!
Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my GOSH these are too adorable Chris! My fave colors too! Your layouts are amazing and I love all your embellies!

Make sure you check out my freebie at the blog. It is also posted at PCP!

xoxox

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Awww these are so cute.

:) Marcia
SBS4

Blog Archive