Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Cards....

Here are the 2 Mother's Day cards I made for my Mom and Tim's Mom. The paper is Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding from PTI. I used the Swiss Dots CB folder for the back layer and Lavender Moon ribbon. The first image is from Lili of the Valley (thanks Shana!) and the second is a Prairie Fairy image. Roberta was giving this away free to use to enter her DT call, but I didn't get enough time to make something with it before the call was over! Ahhh well!!!! It is still a GREAT fairy, and I just HAD to use it!!!! The sentiments are from Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU!



Happy Mothers Day to all you MOMS out there!!!! I hope you have a GREAT day!!!! We will be trying to go from one house to the other, so hopefully we get some good quality visiting in with our Moms!!!!
Big hugs,
Chris

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Bet the Moms loved their cards! The LOTV images are so cute, and I'll bet that fairy is gorgeous IRL with those beautiful sparkly wings!
:o)

Doreen said...

Oh Chris these are gorgeous,I dare say they were well received.xxx

Blog Archive