Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paper Jewels Challenge....

I decided to join in this months challenge at the Paper Jewels blog, which is a colour challenge, to use navy, yellow and wine. I was on a "candle" kick so thought I would make one using my new Bildmalarna image (well...not new, but uninked for a few months!!!) I hope the navy and the wine colours are close enough - it is a navy copic, just lost some of its vibrancy in the candle and in the photo!!! Hope it counts!!!!

Anyway, you should head over there and check out Jenny's store...she has a lot of GREAT stamps in her store: Sweet Pea, Bildmalarna, and CC Designs. AND the best thing is, she is in Alberta too, so the orders get here SO fast!! LOVE IT!!! Go check it out HERE!!!

Wish me luck on this one!!!

Chris

2 comments:

JayLynn said...

This is so pretty and what a creative take on the challenge. I love how you added glitter to the flowers and the trim along the top looks lovely :) Thanks for playing along and for promoting the store ;)

HappyCrafter said...

What a neat project, it would make a great gift! So glad you shared with us and played along with the challenge at Paper Jewels

Blog Archive