Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Donkey Smiles for Michelle

I'm not sure where I've been hiding but I just found out about Michelle Oatman's accident! Michelle was a big help to me when I first got my Copics, giving me tips and tricks to be a better colourer!!! Our birthdays are within DAYS of each other, and we always said we were going to do a joint birthday bash, but never got around to it!!! There are a few artists offering up free digis so we can make and send cards to brighten Michelle's days!!! This ADORABLE donkey image is from Karen's Doodles - check it out HERE. I also know MelJen's Designs has a freebie of a really cute donkey and some sentiments too...you can check those out HERE. I am SURE there are more, as Michelle is very well known in the crafty world!!!! Anyway, here is the card I made for Michelle - hopefully she gets it soon!!! Wishing you all the best, Michelle...and a VERY speedy recovery!!!!! Sending hugs your way!!!


Chris

3 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

What a nice get well card, I'm sure it will be appreciated!

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable Chris!
I'm sure it will bring a smile!!
blessings!

Christine said...

What a sweet card, Chris! Michelle will love it!

Blog Archive