Monday, July 26, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge

This weeks challenge over at Squigglefly Challenge blog is to make a TENT TOPPER card!!! I haven't made one of these in AGES but I love them, they are so easy and so fun! AND they are a great way to showcase an AWESOME image!!! Here is my DT contribution for this challenge:




Again, I used scraps that were on my table for this card. I coloured the frog with copics and added stickles to the flower. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. You can find the tutorial for tent topper cards HERE. Head on over to the Squigglefly blog to check out the rest of the DT's tent toppers and join in on the fun!!!! You can head to Squigglefly to check out their GREAT images too!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!!

Chris

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Chris. Great papers you chose and the sentiment is a cute one!

Blog Archive