Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Designed2Delight challenge

This week at Designed2Delight challenge, the freebie was this great image and a couple sentiments. This is called Harvest Basket and is part of a set you can buy at the store. I made a Z-fold card as I was inspired from a card in my Card Maker magazine I was browsing through last night. The DP is from Cosmo Cricket....Honey, something or other I think it was called!! LOL I'm sorry, I totally can't remember!!!! The CS and ribbon is Kiwi Kiss (SU) and I coloured the image with Copics. I am also entering this into the Double Delight Challenge, which is CAS (clean & simple)...hoping it qualifies!!!!!


Here is the card totally opened up, so you can see the sentiment inside.

And a top view:



That's it, that's all!!! Sorry its so short...it is Report Card time, and crazy busy doing those, and preparing for our Christmas Concert...eek!!!!! Have a great week!!!
Chris

5 comments:

Faith S. said...

Wow!! What an awesome card! I love the fold!

Auntie Em said...

Beautifully done! Love the pretty fall colours and the sweet ribbon and bow.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

dstandard said...

What a wonderful card - love the folding! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

What a fantastic card Chris. Love the colouring and layout! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.
Kathie xx

Kathy said...

Fun fold, really cool card! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Blog Archive