Monday, November 8, 2010

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Sketch

This week at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog, we have a great sketch for you to try!!! I used Rich Razzleberry CS and some scrap DP I had in my bin, made snowflakes to match and VOILA....pretty purple Christmas card! The image is from ASPIRE TO THRIVE CHILDREN'S CHARITY. Head over there and check it out, they have a great selection of images and 3D sheet (decoupage), AND the $$ Raised goes to a GREAT cause!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT week!!!

Chris

5 comments:

Renee said...

oh yea-I get to be the first one to leave a comment for your great card. Love the purple for a xmas card.
hugsy---
Renee

Holly Young said...

such a pretty color combination! I love your little snowflake charm.

Diane said...

So pretty Chris! Love the little snowflake charm! Pretty colors!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

what a nice card. Interesting choice of colors for Christmas. I also like to work with unusual colors for this season.

Heather "Hev" said...

This is fabulous :)
Love the colours too - adds a special zing to it :)

Hugs Hev xx

Blog Archive