Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Corrosive Challenge blog....Red & White AND Designed2Delight challenge

Hello everyone!!! Happy Sunday!!! I cannot believe it is December already! The last 2 months just FLEW by, guess that is what happens when you are SO busy! EEK!!!! Anyway, today's card is for 2 challenges - first it is my DT card for the Corrosive Challenge Blog - which is a RED & WHITE challenge. Second, it is for the Designed2Delight challenge. This week our freebie was this gorgeous poinsettia. I thought I'd combine both challenges with such a perfect red image!!

The CS is Ridinghood Red (SU); I ran the white piece through my Holly Ribbons Cuttlebug folder and coloured the poinsettia with Copics. I added some Ridinghood Red ribbon (SU) and a sentiment (Michael's $1.50 bin) and ended up with a pretty elegant looking card - it was quick and simple!! After I took this picture, I realized I forgot to add rhinestones to the 4 corners, so just imagine they are there, ok?!?! It is much too late and my eyes are very heavy - don't want to retake the photo!!! Sorry!!! You can pretend right?? LOL

Have a GREAT day!!!
Chris

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is really beautiful i just love poinsettas they always make me feel all christmassy and in the spirit for the holiday xx

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

debby4000 said...

beautiful, elegant card Chris.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

Very beautiful Chris!

Lola said...

Very pretty and festive! You colored the D2D image beautifully.

Blog Archive