Monday, December 6, 2010

karen's doodles - Christmas card

This week at Karen's Doodles, the challenge is to make a Christmas card. I had this done on Friday but forgot to send it to Sandy to post on the blog, but that's ok, my fault! BUT I can still advertise for the challenge, right?? I really hope you will head there and join us...there haven't been many participants and we would like to see the numbers increase!! Karen HAS a freebie up on her site you can use, or you can purchase 1 or 2 -they are TOO CUTE, you won't regret it!!!!

So, if you join us, you can win these prizes:

•1st Place - 3 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles and Card of the Week Blinkie, awarded to the best entry
•2nd Place - 2 Digi stamps of your choice from Karen's Doodles
•3rd Place - 1 Digi stamp of your choice from Karen's Doodles

Now, on to my card:

I used SLEDDING SNOWMAN and coloured the image with Copics. I used my 3D glittering crystal paint for the snow. The CS is Ridinghood red and the DP is from the Magnolia Christmas line, this sheet is called Ice Princess, available at Simon Says Stamp. The sentiment is from a Christmas set I've had for years.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

Chris

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Chris, this is really cute! Fun image!

Diane said...

Oh what a cute image! Love the snow
you created!

Lorraine said...

oh wow i love it and that image is awesome this certainly put a smile on my face xx

Anne said...

He's brilliant isn't he Chris, love that image. You did a smashing job with it
Anne x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, cute card Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive