Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge blog - Birthdays!!!


Hello everyone!! Happy Sunday!!!!
This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog is BIRTHDAYS!!!! So let's see your Birthday creations!!!


I used 2 images from Doodle Dragon Studios , cut them out and layered them (see 2nd photo) I made the floor piece by dragging creamy caramel ink across my paper then sponging in some white to make it look like a gym floor. I then ran it through my Distressed Stripes folder (CB). I think it turned out kinda neat! The big basketball on the bottom is cut out of another Dustin Pike image and popped up. I coloured the dragons to match my nephew's Basketball team colours & his number (this was for him!). The cardstock is Real Red & Black and the sentiment was printed on the computer.





Here you can see the lay up in action:




Head to the challenge blog to check out the DT samples!!! We have a new sponsor this month, Queen Kat Designs, a winner for last month, and new prizes, so head over there to check it out!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us this week at The Corrosive Challenge blog!!!

Chris

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Chris.
luv
Debby

Blog Archive