Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Designed2Delight....Skater Boy




This week, the freebie this week is called Skater Boy from Designed2Delight. It is a great image that could be used for a variety of boy cards or projects!!! If you didn't get this freebie, head to the shop and pick it up, and start joining us for freebies EACH week!!!! It's so fun and SO addicting!!! LOL

The CS is YO YO Yellow (SU) and the DP is from Basic Grey. I coloured it all with Copics. The sentiment is from my favourite Simon Says Stamp set - but I'm pretty sure you all know that...since I use it on ALMOST every card!!! LOL It's just a great versatile set!!! I love it!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a GREAT day!!!
Chris

4 comments:

Christine said...

What a cute card, Chris! I always struggle with boy cards!

Unknown said...

I love what you have done with this weeks image! Awesome coloring! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

dstandard said...

Adorable card with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card! I like waht you did with this week's image! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

Kendra

Blog Archive