Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - colour challenge

Hello everyone!! Happy Sunday!!!!
This weeks challenge at The Corrosive Challenge blog is a colour challeng - use Pink, Turquoise and Black!!! I love colour challenges cuz it gets me out of my monochromatic box!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!


Here is my card:






The CS is Black, Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquoise (SU) and the DP is Basic Grey - Euphoria pack. The image is Panda Paul Bamboo, from The Stamp Fairy (nope, no addiction here!!! LOL) The rhinestones are from my stash - *shocking* I had pink and turquoise!! LOL



Head to the challenge blog to check out the DT samples!!! We have a new sponsor this month, Queen Kat Designs, a winner for last month, and new prizes, so head over there to check it out!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us this week at The Corrosive Challenge blog!!!

Chris

4 comments:

Annette said...

Love Panda Paul (I have the same addiction I'm afraid!) (are you looking forward to next month ?!!! (shhhh!) and your papers are lovely. Really cute card Chris. Thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

super cute:)
hugs

Regan said...

Too cute, Chris! We used the same Basic Grey paper! Love the adorable panda image and the rhinestones! :)

Unknown said...

This panda is just to cute. What a cute card.

Blog Archive