Sunday, May 1, 2011

Guest Designing for Paper Sundaes Challenge blog

Hello everyone! This is my 2nd post for today - rare on a Sunday I know!! BUT I was asked to be a Guest Designer to represent Karen's Doodles at Paper Sundaes Challenge blog. Karen's Doodles is sponsoring them this week, so I thought...HOW FUN to play along!!! So, here I am!!!!!




Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog always has fun challenges and great sponsors (like Karen's Doodles!!!!) so head on over there to check it out!!! This week's challenge is Your Favourite Hair Colour. Mine is blonde, since I USED to be blonde...LOL...but as I got older it turned mousey brown..yuck!!! Now I dye it to hide all the grey!!! LMAO

I coloured FAIRY PRINCESS with Copics and in her hair, I usedd Y13, Y15 and Y19. It's hard to see the variation in this pic but it's there...honest!!!! The CS is Pixie Pink (SU) and the DP is Prima flowers Fairy Flora from Simon Says Stamp. I added rhinestones and stickles and a sentiment from Pink Cat Studio.




So, head on over to Paper Sundaes to check out the challenge and the rest of the DT's creations and come join us this week! If you play along, you can win 3 Karen's Doodles images of your choice!!! And be sure to check out Karen's store - lots of GREAT images to choose from and great challenges every Monday!!!!

Hugs,
Chris

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So wonderful to have you guest designing/playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week! Love your colour combo for hair!! I'm always scared to try blonde and tend to go brunette but will definitely be trying out this combo!

jjcreations said...

She's a cutie!!! Great colouring, Chris....and all the bling is perfect!

Christine said...

This is so cute, Chris! That image is one of my favorite's of Karen's. I'm so glad you were able to guest DT for us this week!

Blog Archive