Monday, October 10, 2011

Incy Wincy Designs challenge: GIVING THANKS

**Please scroll down...this is my 2nd post for today!!! THANKS!!!**

This week Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog has another great challenge for you - it's time to GIVE THANKS! In Canada, Thanksgiving is today.....Oct. 10, so this may be a Thanksgiving card OR just a general THANK YOU card (like mine!!)

Our sponsor this week is STAMP FAIRY and Gerda is generously offering a $9 Gift Certificate to the shop!!!!

Here is my card using an image from our sponsor - STAMP FAIRY this week :



The CS is Basic Black and Real Red (SU) and the basketball stamp is from TAC. I have coloured Tommy with Copics & used my Karen Foster snap stamps for the sentiment.

Go check out all the other DT's creations from STAMP FAIRY this week!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!
Chris

No comments:

Blog Archive