Monday, October 10, 2011

The Stamp Fairy - Birthday challenge + new release!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN, this is my 3rd post for today! THANKS!!




Hello everyone! The Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog has a great challenge for you - BIRTHDAYS!!!!


AND to make it easier on you, we are extending each challenge for 2 weeks, so you have more time to get your projects done & submitted! NO excuses now!!!!

This is your 2nd week "REMINDER" email!!!!!! You have a week to join us!!!!!


Here is my card:




This week I have used BIRTHDAY KIDS 1 and I have coloured him with Copics & added stickles to his hat & confetti. The paper is from DCWV (Nana's Kids) The CS is Bravo Burgundy (SU) & the other bits of paper and the buttons are from my stash!! I paper pieced the gift from the same DP. Not sure I love this card, I started out with 1 button, then 3 .... then it escalated to a ton! Not a mail friendly card that's for sure!!! LOL

I hope you will head to the blog and see the incredible samples the DT have created and check out The Stamp Fairy images! So many cute ones being released every week!!!!
Check back next week for another great challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT week!!
Chris

4 comments:

Anne said...

Am I allowed to say cute as a button? Gorgeous, bright cheery card Chris
Anne x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think the buttons are CUTE!!! Happy Thanksgiving.

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

This is so fun and so cute, love the bright colours and those buttons. Hugs xxx

Anita said...

This is so cute and I love the buttons.

Blog Archive