Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simon Says......Anything Goes



Photobucket


This week, our challenge for you is  AnYtHiNg GoEs!!!!! 

Here is my card for this week:



The Design Team are showcasing MFT products - so many amazing stamps and dies.....its hard to just choose ONE!!!  So I didn't......I used THREE items from MFT!!!!

The stamp set I used is from Pure Innocence (also owned by MFT)  Sunshiney Day.  The CS is Aubergine from Hero Arts  and the DP is from Memory Box - Viola pack.  I have used two MFT Die-namics Dies:   Woodgrain Fence and Clouds Trio.  I have paper pieced the girls shirt with the same CS.  Love Love Love MFT Die-namics!!!! 

The clouds were die cut onto shimmery white paper although it is hard to see here.  The little flowers  and the butterfly are ones I purchased from an Etsy store awhile ago (trying to use things I buy!!!!)I have also popped up the clouds and the girl so it gives it dimension (you can actually see the shadow behind her...oops!!! LOL)

Here's a shot of the layers:



Now...... head to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog to check out all the gorgeous creations from our FANTABULOUS Design Team!!!!

As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore!! For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too!!


Keep an eye on the All New Just In Pages there are sure to be lots of fab new goodies arriving right now !!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) such a cute image and the clouds and fence are fab ! Lovely little scene you have there :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Angela said...

Just great Chris!!! Love your clouds and fence...
xxAngela

Kelly L said...

Great card! I love all of the layers and details you used to make this adorable creation.

Kelly L said...

Hey there, I forgot to mention earlier - I have some blog candy on my blog, stop on by! Spread the word. :) Kel

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Chris,

Your card made me smile! I just love the layout with the fence and sweet girl stamp...pretty purple too!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Maria Matter said...

adorable Chris, great design!!

Blog Archive