Monday, April 2, 2012

Incy Wincy Designs - Easter or Pastel colours

 This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy Designs is.... EASTER or PASTEL COLOURS! You can do either or, or both! It's up to you!!!!!

 Our sponsor this week is Care2Stamp . This is a new online shop based out of Canada and Kim has some GREAT stamps in stock! She sells Copics, and several stamp companies!!!   The DT were fortunate to get a few to work with. 

Here is my card for this week:

I have used Milton with Lily from Wild Rose Studios.  I am in LOVE with Wild Rose stamps....they are SO cute!!!! My addiction stared with Pickles the penguin.....I can't resist penguins!!!! LOL  BUT I love Milton & Fergus....and Bella, and Milton, and Millie...they are SO freakin' adorable!!!!! Go check them out!!!!!

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!


6 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely card Chris! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is head over heels in love with Milton! :o) Thanks for having me at Incy Wincy this month. Helen x (GDT)

Caz said...

Lovely card Chris..

Caz xx

Kim Harper said...

Chris your card is lovely! I can't wait to play too. Thank you so much for all your kind words and all your help :)
Hugs,
Kim
Care2Stamp

Annette said...

Oh Chris, your card is adorable (of course it is pink so it is doubly lovely in my eyes!!!) Those stripy papers are lovely too.

I really enjoyed playing in the team for this week. Thanks so much for letting me play along again. It was fun. Love ya loads.
Annette xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Chris, oh this is so adorable:)x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Chris :-) I love Milton and the new Bella's are adorable too eh ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive