Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge - Make us LAUGH


This weeks challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge is to MAKE them LAUGH!!!!!  I had to make a birthday card for my nephew who is turning 18 (18 is the legal drinking age in Canada), so its a big deal!!!!! I chose TEQUILA WORM for my main image.  The sentiment is computer generated.  Inside it says "Enjoy your 18th Birthday!"

 The CS is River Rock (SU) and the DP, buttons, and metal dots (Color Bok) are from my stash. I have coloured him with Copics.

Wish me luck!!! I hope this makes them laugh!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tehhehheee looks like he's about to sneeze! thehhe BLESS YOU!

great card hunny hugs me xx

AmethystCat said...

what a super cute card! Good luck!!!

?? said...

so cool, i love it

Sandra H said...

This is lovely:)x

Wenda said...

Great card you made, thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.

Hugs Wenda

crafty amy said...

This is brilliant I bet he loves it :D Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Blog Archive