Monday, June 25, 2012

Incy Wincy Designs - Anything GOES!!!

 HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

This week the Incy Wincy Design team wanted to get MESSY....so we decided to have an ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!!! WE know these are your favourites, so HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Our sponsor this week is FANTASTIC RIBBON, so you can win some new FABBY ribbons if you join us!!!!!

I have made a chipboard album using a kit from BO BUNNY (Fall Family) that I have had sitting on my shelf for about 2 years!  I finally decided to use it & I'm glad I did, I love it!!!!!

Here is the front cover:

And several of the pages:  






These was lots of distressing, sanding and inking so I definitely got MESSY!!!!!  I bound the album together with organza ribbon - not sure its the ideal binding method but it sure looks pretty!!!! 

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week!

2 comments:

Annette said...

OMW this is sooo different to your usual style. Love those papers. Fab card.
Annette
xx

Anonymous said...

Totally Gorgeous and I LOVE that you did distressing and I can see you had great fun getting messy and playing too! YAY!!! hugs me xx

Blog Archive