Sunday, June 24, 2012

SUMMER challenge entry!

Happy Sunday! I LOVE Rainy weekends! I get so much accomplished!!!!! I am entering this card into the challenge at  Just Magnolia - which is Summer colours. I am entering this into the Corrosive Challenge blog too, which is Summertime Girls!   AND LASTLY, I am entering this into Addicted to Stamps which is a sketch (I just flipped it!)




 I have used Chasing Tilda from the Chasing Butterflies collection (2009).  The CS is from Bazzille and the DP is from my stash! I just love bright orange and yellow - it makes me happy!!!!  The 3D butterfly is from my EK Success layering butterfly punch! I added some small red pearls to the butterfly, some flowers, ribbon & a pearl - all from my stash!

Have a GREAT day!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous Tilda Chris and coloured beautifully another fab challenge and your card is a winner!!:)x

Annette said...

Well this one is certainly summery, I love how she is holding the butterfly. Those flowers are lovely too.
Annette
xx

AmethystCat said...

super cute! love the dimensional butterfly!

Nicole said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks so much joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs, Nicole

Regan said...

Hi, Chris! We miss you too! So nice to see you playing along! Your card is adorable! Love that she's holding the punched butterfly! So sweet! Hope all is well with you! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for Summertime Girls! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Nadell said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps challenge .

Hugs Nadell

Blog Archive