Monday, October 15, 2012

Incy Wincy Challenge - Sketch time!!!


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
                                                             SKETCH time!!!


Our fabby sponsor this week is PINK GEM DESIGNS.  The DT were fortunate to get some images to play with for this week!  Head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!

Here is the sketch, created by Sheryl:

Here is my card for this week:




This is Butterfly Chloe, a new digi stamp in the shop...isn't she gorgeous???  I used my Grand Nesties and my Grand Calibur to make the card and layers.  I have attached the front and back with a brad so it "swings" open (as seen in the 2nd and 3rd pics).  I have used Copics to colour her and added stickles to her dress, the butterflies and the puppy's collar. 

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!




3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Chris and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Saumya said...

I was wondering how the card opened and must say very nicely done Chris....I love the colors and the design...super cutie :)

Sandra H said...

Fabulous sketch Chris and your card is gorgeous x

Blog Archive