Friday, October 19, 2012

Squeaking in another one for today.....

I made this card for the Catch the Bug challenge - which is a photo inspiration challenge. When I saw the photo I immediately thought of farms and  harvests and I adore the colours in the photo. SO this is what I came up with!  

I used Bugaboo Cowboy Fence for this birthday card for my brother! The DP is from SU - it was Wild West or something like that, from AGES ago..but I found one little piece in my scrap box! Wheeeee!!!! I think the twine totally sets off the "farm" feel! 

Thanks for popping by again.......I promise I'm done for today! Maybe tomorrow I will have more for you!!!!  LOL  
Hugs,
Chris

3 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Annette said...

Great card for a guy. Love your sentiment peeking out underneath.
Hope you're feeling a bit better honey.
Annette
xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh I love it that you have used a Bugaboo image on your fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Photo Inspiration Challenge. Good luck in the draw, and be sure to come and play again soon!
love
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT member

Blog Archive