Monday, November 12, 2012

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Girl Power

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
                                                 GIRL POWER!


Our fabby sponsor this week is KENNY K
Wow, I love Kenny's digis! SOOOOO awesome! Please be sure to check them out!!! 
And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!


Here is my card for this week:

I have used Lil Pirate
Isn't she cute? I have coloured her with Copic.  The DP is from Kaiser. Inside (forgot to take a picture!) it says..."Arghhhh, it be yer birthday Matey!"
 

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Great card, Chris. I love the paper you used and of course KennyK images are awesome.

Annette said...

Fab card honey and thanks for the write up on the IW blog!!! *blush*!! Luv ya loads.
Annette
xx

Margreet said...

Great colouring of that adorable pirate...pretty papers!
xxx Margreet

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and image Chris and layout too! x

Cathy Spicer said...

Argh, you nailed this challenge right on the head. I have some Kenny's colored and ready to land on a card. I need to make sure I do so before the challenge runs out. Loved all the DT's creations.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant love the stripes in different directions too! great idea! xx

Blog Archive