Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My crafty notebook

 Hey everyone! I wanted to share a little notebook I made using recycled cardboard and some paper inserts that were donated to our school (shhhhhhh!)  I covered both front and back with paper, and embellished, then put the book together using ribbon.  The image is from Stamp Fairy - isn't Barry cute???  I am using this to write down instructions or things I need to do - or anything craft related!  I bought the little fabric flowers from Etsy a long time ago.




I am entering this notebook in the following challenges:
Fab n Funky  Which is BEARS 
Divas by Design  Which is Anything Goes
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge Which is Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Chris

10 comments:

Saumya said...

this is lovely....sorry have been so busy...havent been able to reply to ur mail....I shall take a few stamps....will mail you

Margreet said...

Gorgeous notebook...I must organize my pieces of papers with notes too..thanks for the inspiration...will also thank you for entering the Divas' challenge!
XXX Margreet

ribenaruby said...

Chris this is a lovely idea for using up old cardboard! It's brilliant. Ruby x

Vicky said...

A lovely card!! Thank you for sharing your bear with us at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck

hugs Vicky xxx

Shirley said...

Great little note book! I love the idea of having one nearby to jot down little tid-bits of scrappy info. I just have to make one now!
Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Annette said...

Yup, he's a cutie alright. Love your note book idea.
Annette
xx

Rach83 said...

Peekaboo! Your lovely bear looks like he is just popped up from the bottom of the box! Super idea to make a notebook.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Jackie said...

What a fun project, it would be prefect for a gift too! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. I hope you join in on the fun again soon!

Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

Cathy Spicer said...

What a cute idea Chris. I need to grab some notebooks (I know have several) from my stash and personalize them for Christmas gifts.

Regena said...

that's so adorable!!

Blog Archive