Monday, November 5, 2012

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - GIVING THANKS


HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!

                           This week the Incy Wincy Design team has a GREAT challenge for you.....
                                                      GIVING THANKS!
We left this open as a THANK YOU type card or gift because for one, you can ALWAYS use thank you cards, and two, American Thanksgiving is upon us soon.  Canada has already celebrated Thanksgiving so it would be silly for me to make another Thanksgiving card, so I went with a THANK YOU card!

Our fabby sponsor this week is SATURATED CANARY. 
Wow, I love Krista's digis! SOOOOO CUTE! Please be sure to check them out!!! 
And then, head on over to the CHALLENGE blog and see what the rest of my teamies have done!!!!


Here is my card for this week:

I have used Springtime
Isn't she gorgeous? I have coloured her with Copics and chalked the sky behind her and the grass.  The purple & yellow butterfly paper is from Magnolia.
 

Have fun and good luck!!! I hope you'll join us this week! If you do, you could win a GREAT prize this week!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous colouring, Chris!...pretty papers!
xxx Margreet

ribenaruby said...

Chris this is lovely! Fab SC image, delight to see how you've coloured her. Ruby x

Sandra H said...

Wow Chris, This is beautiful the image is gorgeous and the colours truly stunning x

Annette said...

This reminds me of summer (if I can remember it as it seems so long ago now!). Pretty card.
Annette
xx

Cathy Spicer said...

Wow! I haven't played with Saturated Canary images yet, but I'm itching to do so. They are so beautiful and your card certainly does them justice!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh she's gorgeous, love the effect on your sky too :)

Blog Archive